1990s "POLAR Green" Raketa
The Raketa (Russian: Paкeтa) brand watches have been manufactured since 1979, first in the Soviet Union and now in Russia, by the Petrodvorets Watch Factory in Saint Petersburg, the oldest factory in Russia. It was founded by Peter the Great in 1721 as the Peterhof Lapidary Works to make hardstone carvings. Raketa watches were produced for the Red Army, the Soviet Navy, for North Pole expeditions, as well as for civilians.
The watch was released in the 1990's.
|Case Size||40 mm|
|Strap Width||20 mm|